- Take a local train bound for either Nara or Joyo on the JR Nara Line.
- Hop off at the second stop which is JR Inari station.
- Take left as you leave the station and walk about 150 meters, then take another left at the crossroads.
- Walk about 50 meters across the small bridge and you have Neko Café TiME on the right-hand side. Look for the flag!
Finding Neko Café TiME 🗾
Finding the cat café is easy! We are a short distance from Kyoto's city center and just a stone's throw away from the famous Fushimi Inari Grand Shrine; a must on any Kyoto-trip! Be sure to charge up yourselves and your phones before you venture up the mountain by visiting us and cuddle with our cats!
From Kyoto station
From Sanjo station
- Take either an express, sub-express or local train bound for Yodoyabashi or Nakanoshima on the Keihan Main Line.
- Hop off at the 6th stop (4th for the express train) which is Fushimi Inari station.
- Take left as you leave the station and walk up the main street for about 50 meters and you have Neko Café TiME on the left-hand side. Look for the flag!